We at Kayaz Naturals, make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
This Policy, in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions, explains how we may use the information we collect about you, as well as the rights you have over any personal information, we hold about you.
Please read this Policy and our Terms and Conditions; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them. In case you want to avail “Right to be forgotten” then please leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Near RK Circle, Bhuwana, Udaipur, Rajasthan – 313001
The different types of information we collect:
Website visitor information:
To log in, the customer needs to enter his/ her name, email address. Or sign up on Facebook or Google. Personal information collected from website visitors’ computers or mobile/ tablet devices.
End-users’ information while billing like, name, number, email address, country, state, city, zip code, address, payment details.
Where we use this
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our KAYAZ NATURALS Service, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your product order with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your KAYAZ NATURALS Service experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our KAYAZ NATURALS Service, third-party sites(partners, affiliates), and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our KAYAZ NATURALS Service, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our KAYAZ NATURALS Service, products, and services.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.